Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Au Revoir Rolla - Bonjour Riom

It has almost been two weeks now that James has left for France. We received one phone call from him informing us that he arrived safely and the new country he is in is just BEAUTIFUL.



I also got a Skype call from his host mother. James ia a fine young man - according to her. I should know better.
So far, everything is going well. The less phonecalls and emails we receive, the safer to assume he is in for a fun ride. I've probably sent eight emails and six of these were unanswered.
The laptop stays right beside me at night turned on with Skype running the whole time. He might call - I muttered under my breath. He might need something very urgent - I rationalize my action.
He left with our prayers and thoughts and all of the wishes of " have a good time and be safe". Our social butterfly has flown the coop.



No comments:

Post a Comment