Sunday, January 25, 2009

Learning To Fly 2

This is one Sunday that I am okay that tomorrow is Monday (a working day). This is also one of those days that I slowly see my children making their own lives - Learning to Fly.


This was AJ then with Mama at Proj. 8

My older son, AJ, will be celebrating his birthday next week, 30 January. He received his best birthday gift so far - an acceptance email from the University Of Missouri Columbia Medical School. We are awaiting for a couple more interview verdicts from other schools. I am more inclined to have him close by thus my preference to Mizzou.
His anxiety and stress levels during the Christmas holidays were pretty high for he did not have any control of the situation. All Jim and I could do was to listen and be his friend. It was not a pretty site I tell you.
He is at Washington DC right now for he is working still at the George Washington University Hospital. I am sure he is in no hurry to clean his room nor do his laundry. He has this time to be lazy for all of these reasons.
For us here at home, we are savoring this moment right now - as loyal friends and proud parents.

This is AJ now with younger brother, James, taken in Beijing last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment