Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy 6 ____



The celebrant skipped town - er,rather, skipped the country. It will be his birthday on Tuesday. How old is he? He is receiving letters from AARP you know. How is he going to spend his day? I have no idea. We already had dinner with good friends before he left.
He probably will not even know about this article I wrote. He is not my biggest fan. He is my worst critic though.
Jim will probably have his halo-halo on the 28th. He will want a glass of red wine I'm sure. I'll drink to that.
Nakakapanibago. There is nobody in the office to nag us with our paperworks. There is no body to answer the IRS on tax queries. ( hah - I'm left to do that. How do you drive these pests away?)
He'll be back later than sooner. And pretty soon, I'll start complaining again of his presence. Here's to you buddy - one year closer to retirement.
His favorite tune -




No comments:

Post a Comment