Sunday, August 22, 2010

When Summer Is Gone....




It's been awhile...
Summer is almost over. The heat was oppressive. School is back. Our household is starting to normalize again. James' room is messy once again (ugh I hate that). AJ's house has been cleaned. The tapa and the longganisa would have to be prepared in time for winter. Para kaming mga squirrels - we prepare food to store for winter.
I did not have the will to write anything for quite a while. Not because I have nothing to write about. It's just that I preferred to, just that. I lost a classmate in High School to cancer. I never got to know her; we never had any conversation. But Rosie said it like it is - she was a high school fixture.
I always have to find some neuron connections to certain stuff. Grace was a High School fixture - we had a connection never the less. Reality sets in. Just like summer, life comes and goes.


MANANG BIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment