Thursday, January 7, 2010

Travelogue: Pangasinan

W e are in the middle of a snowstorm/winter advisory watch so we are forced to stay indoors - walang trabaho. I am taking this chance to update manang Biday.

I go back to my Philippine travel and we are on destination Pangasinan. As we enter Alaminos City (naks ang progreso talaga) we stopped by one of my favorite restos for lunch - JOLLIBEE!!!

How I wish I can stay for the whole afternoon & just eat to my heart's delight. Masarap ang spaghetti, chicken joy, halo-halo etcetcetc.


Alaminos City is noted for Hundred Islands and the longganisa Alaminos ( didn't I tell you napakasarap nito ). I remember the market specifically. This was the final "istasyon" before we reach Agno, our destination. Mapan agpalengke itti iawid idiay Agno - pinapaitan, karne para lauya, kankanen and did I say longganisa?
I do not know why it has to be Alaminos for the marketing when in fact Agno has also its own palengke. Siguro nalaklaka wenno ad-ado itti pagpilian? Nevertheless, loss of Agno and gain of Alaminos on revenue.

We travelled through those roads - magudwa magudwa itti ispalto nga madaanan. Nothing has changed in all these years. Magudwa gudwa met itti pondo siguro nga maawat itti municipal government for fixing the main thoroughfares (until now?). I do not understand how these can not be the priorities for programs on improvement. Saan kadi nga nalaklaka itti ag-ibaba itti ilako idiay palengke no nasay-sayaat itti roads and bridges - infrastructure? Where did Agno fail?

The above picture was taken as we make "kil-lo" nga apan Agno town proper. That was me with my ever loyal Fuji.

No comments:

Post a Comment