Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Friday

Let me end this week with a more upbeat note. This blog initially started with exchanging pictures with the Rosete clan at the Multiply.com site. We did the usual thingies of showing to one and sundry how we aged gracefully and how much pounds we have gained. I thought of extending the linkages with a "readable" periodico that we can read, comment and exchange ideas.
The blog eventually morphed into a Manang biday blogspot of which I finally opened to the viewing public (naks parang sine). I tapped the resources of the Agno High School site to propagandize Manang Biday & lo and behold adda met taga Agno nga immay nag-pasyar. The Agno site generated a lot of referrals to Manang Biday.
Kunak ngarud - we all can learn to disagree in a very cordial manner without the side dishes of name calling or profanities. I actually encourage a good dose of debates saan la kadi nga makasakit.
This blog too has introduced me to other relatives - Marita Nano Rio, Troy Nano, Migi & Jinky. It has also re-introduced me to cousins - Maristel, Marissa Torres & Randolph.
Naimas nga panunuten nga uray addayo itti maysa ken maysa ket we are just as close as are right now. I would like to think that when we all have the chance to see each other personally, the warm exchanges that we have on this blog will generate tight hugs and good memories.

One of my online buddies called the likes of us - memory keepers. I like that. Dagdagan pa natin ang mga memories so when the rest would unlock these, they can look back at a life full of niceties and glee.
Dios Itti Agngina..



No comments:

Post a Comment