Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's All In The Jeans


Look closely now - ming-mingan nga nalaing... foreground ladies were Auntie Estrel and Auntie Pining; right behind them were mama in skirt and Auntie Mensing with Roncalli most probably.

Fashion statements with Sabangan as backdrop. Scrutinize the sunglasses and the hats..I have these jeans too - but these are now called capris. I also have those sunglasses - but I refer to these as my wayfarers.

This picture must have been taken in one of the Sison's family outings. You see, then, it was a family affair to have a picnic at Sabangan Beach. Saan pay nga malugan itti apan Sabangan so motor boats were used to transport families. Awiten amin nga balon from inna-poy nga naka-kaldero to sida ken inumen nga danum or coca-cola ( nga inala idiay tinda-an idiay Laud). It was a cumbersome and a very orchestrated affair. Ag-uray dagiti bancas assideg kada Uncle Arning and magsi-lugan amin nga ubbing. Of course, I have my supot of candies to sustain me during this boat ride.

Sabangan(1)Sabangan(2)



No comments:

Post a Comment